• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Screenshot 2024-03-05 1.10.57 PM.png
"You'll never know if you can fly, unless you take the risk of falling"
SA: Sidekick No More
SA1: When entering HYPE MODE, Throws have a 100% chance to inflict STUN for 3/4/5 Seconds
SA2: When falling below 25/35/50% HEALTH, Drain 5% BLOCKBUSTER METER per second while near STUNNED opponents.
Reference: Nightwing from DC Comics

Reactions: 道民紳士
download (21).png
Reference: Nagisa Momoe
Quote "I LOVE cheese! Cheese! Of course I love eating it"
I have no plan for a signature ability
If you want to make a signature ability for my card, you can if you want to :p

I made another version of Zerclare Marie (Creator of life) that I posted before!

edit: I posted an icon too, but an error occurred after put it, so I delete it. Sorry.
IMG_4465.png

Last edited:
ดาวน์โหลด - 2024-03-12T154900.158.png
" How presumptuous! "
Variant - Gold
Element - Water
Signature Ability - Crimson Moth
- When Black Dahlia is on stage, she inflicts 1/2/3 stack(s) of SLOW permanently and also inflicts a stack of permanent BLEED every 7/5/3 seconds, BLEED will remove when the opponent either uses SPECIAL MOVES or BLOCKBUSTER.
- If her Health Point is lower than 50%, ELEMENT on her will change into FIRE, and BLEED on the opponent cannot be removed anymore from this SIGNATURE ABILITY, this BLEED will be shared with the next incoming Fighter TAG INS on the opponent.
Reference : La Signora from Genshin Impact

Last edited:
ดาวน์โหลด (74).png
" Torn to oblivion! "
Variant - Diamond
Element - Dark
Signature Ability - Lightning Judgment
- Gain 5/10/15% meter for all BLOCKBUSTERS per TEAR when spawning and inflict 5/7/10% bonus damage to the opponent each of TEAR on stage.
- With at least 5/4/3 TEARS on stage, detonated TEARS at once will become UNBLOCKABLE and inflict ALL DISABLE and HEX to the opponent for 10 seconds, At the same time, Parasoul grants a stack of ENRAGE for 10/15/20 seconds for each detonated TEAR.
Reference : Raiden Shogun from Genshin Impact

download (8).png
Candyman (Lethal League)
download (9).png
Bulldog Browns (Monkey Wrench)
download (6).png
Vox (Hazbin Hotel)

I couldn't think of an ability lol

View attachment 22299
" Torn to oblivion! "
Variant - Diamond
Element - Dark
Signature Ability - Lightning Judgment
- Gain 5/10/15% meter for all BLOCKBUSTERS per TEAR when spawning and inflict 5/7/10% bonus damage to the opponent each of TEAR on stage.
- With at least 5/4/3 TEARS on stage, detonated TEARS at once will become UNBLOCKABLE and inflict ALL DISABLE and HEX to the opponent for 10 seconds, At the same time, Parasoul grants a stack of ENRAGE for 10/15/20 seconds for each detonated TEAR.
Reference : Raiden Shogun from Genshin Impact
I did one too :p nice

download (32).png

Here’s the new idea of diamond big band…True mastermind!

“After experiencing death 3 times, I finally obtained an immortal body!”
IMG_4520.png

Motif - Deathborn from F-ZERO GX
IMG_4502.png
Signature - Champion of the underworld

Signature1: After facing same opponent for 5 seconds, inflict permanent DOOM for 60 seconds. DOOM is removed when Big Band is defeated. DOOM duration is reduced by 1/1.5/2 seconds for every 5-hit combo.

Signature2: After defeating opponent by DOOM, gain permanent DEADEYE, HASTE, and 1/2/3 stacks of ENRAGE.

Last edited:
Here’s my new idea of diamond Annie… Sky Guardian!

“Ultra flurry of blows!”
IMG_4533.png
Motif - Guardian Dragon Avalon Drake (Annie) and Kukuro (Segan) from Puzzle & Dragons Z
IMG_4530.jpeg
IMG_4531.jpeg

Signature: Soul of heaven

Signature1: When there are WATER and FIRE fighters in her team, BLOCKBUSTER inflict 50/55/60% bonus damage and gain ENRAGE, REGEN and ARMOR for 10 seconds.

Signature2: When there are WATER and FIRE fighters in her team, BURST inflict 5/7/10% damage of opponent’s MAX HEALTH.

Special trait: When using burst, a magic circle will appear behind her.

•Signatures will activate even if your teammates are defeated.

I've been making custom palettes for over a year now and would like to share my favorites here.

Starting with Marie as Chidori from Persona 3
1710802459503.png

SA: Spring of life
1:
While Marie is alive, she clears all teammate DEBUFFS if suffering from 3 unique debuffs and gives heavy regen for 10/15/20 seconds at the cost of 5/10/15% of her HP%.
2: When a teammate or Marie is under 50% HP, the current fighter gains 1 enrage for 10/15/20 seconds when using a blockbuster. The first time Marie gets tagged in she gains LAST STAND for 5/10/15 seconds.
1710803737564.png

name: hoster of feasts

(she's a gold fighter evolved to dia)

ref: ziz (from Tokyo afterschool summoners aka. housamo)

quote:"Here, take this~"

sa name: "courtain caller"

sa1: while filia is alive CRITICAL HITS have a 5/10/15% chance to gain IMMUNITY and FINAL STAND for 10/15/20 second and convert all debuffs into HEAVY REGEN for 2/3/6 second.

sa2: when filia is TAGGED OUT while having IMMUNITY or FINAL STAND all teammates gain 15/25/35% BLOCKBUSTER METER and infilct DISABLE TAG INS and DISABLE SPECIALS for 5/10/15 second.

Attachments

• letöltés (90).png
    letöltés (90).png
    213.6 KB · Views: 6
  • fg_ziz02.png
    fg_ziz02.png
    803.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: