• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
View attachment 24941
"I will help your cause however I can."
SA: Weapon's Archive
SA1: Gain 5/10/15% Blockbuster Meter per second while near a TEAR
SA2: DETONATED TEARS have a 25/50/75% chance to reset SPECIAL MOVE COOLDOWN and Inflict DISABLE BLOCKBUSTERS for 10 seconds

Reference: Byleth from Fire Emblem 3 Houses
View attachment 24942
The palette Reminds me of Remy from Street Fighter 3rd Strike

3S_Remy_Art.pngSF3_Remy.gif

Second Valentine’s Day themed pallet for Annie - Chocolate Empress!

“Be sweet and beautiful like chocolate”
IMG_5694.png
Ref - My original

Sig - A Swing of Mercy

Sig1 - All close-range attack has 10/15/25% chance to inflict SLOW and gain AUTO BLOCK for 10/12/15 seconds.

Sig2 - When dealing 25/22/20% or more damage to your opponent's maximum HP in a single HIT, remove all your AUTO BLOCK and opponent’s SLOW and grant INVINCIBLE / inflict HEX for 3 seconds each per removed AUTO BLOCK / SLOW.

Second Valentine’s Day themed pallet for Annie - Chocolate Empress!

“Be sweet and beautiful like chocolate”
View attachment 24958
Ref - My original

Sig - A Swing of Mercy

Sig1 - All close-range attack has 10/15/25% chance to inflict SLOW and gain AUTO BLOCK for 10/12/15 seconds.

Sig2 - When dealing 25/22/20% or more damage to your opponent's maximum HP in a single HIT, remove all your AUTO BLOCK and opponent’s SLOW and grant INVINCIBLE / inflict HEX for 3 seconds each per removed AUTO BLOCK / SLOW.
I'm not big on the SAs, but that palette is absolutely gorgeous!

Originally made (05/30/23)
Peacock as Tron Bonne from Mega Man Legends
"You'll make for some good scrap metal!"
1726911805030.png1726911812331.png

Not much description to be added this time, fits like a glove. Should have made the eyes on the Argus System be black.
1726912149879.png1726912141325.png1726912116965.png

Reactions: Cade 1
3rd What-if image is here!

What if… Beowulf - Well-Oiled comes out from relic!?!?!?!?
IMG_5581.png
1_IMG_5715.jpeg0_無題196_20240922075035.jpeg
↑ I'm a bit sad that this fighter name display has disappeared without any notice…

My new card variations is here!
загруженное (8).png - Tsumugi Shirogane (Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony)
custom_yixtуu_qu_fukua2 (1).png

загруженное (9).png - Jean Pierre Polnareff (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure)

custom_yixtu_уууqu_parasoul2 (1).png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 11.33.24 AM.png
"Fine. I will teach you fear, then pain."
SA: Phantom's Vengeance
SA1: While Valentine is alive, teammates get 1 stack of EVASION when HITTING a DASHING opponent for 10/15/20 seconds.
SA2: 25/50/100% chance to CONVERT all stacks of EVASION to ENRAGE and MIASMA when TAGGING IN

Reference: Infinite from Sonic Forces (Hacksaw is Phantom Ruby Prototype)
Screenshot 2024-09-23 8.08.44 AM.png

IMG_7005.png“You entered my waters, without a hint of fear.”

SA: DEEP DOWN
SA1: When CHARGING, gain 3 stacks of PRECISION and 2 stacks of ENRAGE, for every level charged. PRECISION hits with a chance of 15/20/35% will grant BUFF timer reset.
SA2: Using a BLOCKBUSTER will convert a random BUFF into ARMOR, INVINCIBLE OR DEAD EYE for each BUFF removed. Also inflict SLOW and DEATH MARK for 5/10/15 seconds each.

View attachment 25116“You entered my waters, without a hint of fear.”

SA: DEEP DOWN
SA1: When CHARGING, gain 3 stacks of PRECISION and 2 stacks of ENRAGE, for every level charged. PRECISION hits with a chance of 15/20/35% will grant BUFF timer reset.
SA2: Using a BLOCKBUSTER will convert a random BUFF into ARMOR, INVINCIBLE OR DEAD EYE for each BUFF removed. Also inflict SLOW and DEATH MARK for 5/10/15 seconds each.
Gorgeous palette. Good work!

Reactions: r_easy
“Wash of your mascara, it looks utterly ridiculous!”IMG_6890.png

SA: STEALTH MISSION
SA1: Firing a FINAL SHOT will grant 3 stacks of THORNS for 10 seconds and 1/2/3 random BUFFS for 5 seconds. Also gain 10% BLOCKBUSTER METER.
SA2: When benefiting from atleast 3 BUFFS, using a COUNTER, or attacking an attacking opponent, gain 5% BLOCKBUSTER METER per HIT.

Here are some variants I made, I translated their names from Portuguese to English, so I don't know if they are completely correct =/

Attachments

• download-232.png
    download-232.png
    220.5 KB · Views: 4
  • custom_yixtu_qu_eliza-7.png
    custom_yixtu_qu_eliza-7.png
    106.9 KB · Views: 6
  • download-231.png
    download-231.png
    208.9 KB · Views: 6
  • custom_yixtu_qu_eliza-8.png
    custom_yixtu_qu_eliza-8.png
    106.9 KB · Views: 6
  • custom_yixtu_qu_eliza-4.png
    custom_yixtu_qu_eliza-4.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 5
  • download-233.png
    download-233.png
    209.7 KB · Views: 5
I thought I'd make a custom Big Band for funsies 😋
"Always one step ahead, playing the game smooth like jazz—no notes out of place."

S
hadow Breaker

SA1 : 25% chance on blocked hit to inflict Amor Break for 5 seconds (Stackable).
SA2: Upon applying 3 stacks of Armor Break to the combatant, Big Band's attacks have a 15% on hit (Includes blocked) to inflict Curse and Heal Block.
Smooth Operater.png

Last edited:
Here are some variants I made, I translated their names from Portuguese to English, so I don't know if they are completely correct =/
The old and purple one is really appealing. I also have a bias for white hair so there's that

setintome.pngsetintome_r.jpg

Marie - Set in Tome

"Clinging to hope only serves your own convenience, I suppose."

Comfort Zone:

Signature Ability 1:
AUTO BLOCK's effectiveness increases by 50/75/100% on Marie. While on her own side of the stage gain AUTO BLOCK every second. AUTO BLOCK is removed when you are on the opponent's side of the stage.

Signature Abilty 2:
A well-timed BLOCK while benefitting from 5 stacks of AUTO BLOCK inflicts HEX for 5/7/10 seconds and drains 20% BLOCKBUSTER METER. For every AUTO BLOCK removed gain 10% MORTUARY CHARGE.

View attachment 25136View attachment 25137

Marie - Set in Tome

"Clinging to hope only serves your own convenience, I suppose."

Comfort Zone:

Signature Ability 1:
AUTO BLOCK's effectiveness increases by 50/75/100% on Marie. While on her own side of the stage gain AUTO BLOCK every second. AUTO BLOCK is removed when you are on the opponent's side of the stage.

Signature Abilty 2:
A well-timed BLOCK while benefitting from 5 stacks of AUTO BLOCK inflicts HEX for 5/7/10 seconds and drains 20% BLOCKBUSTER METER. For every AUTO BLOCK removed gain 10% MORTUARY CHARGE.
Even though heavily defense focused, I can see this Marie being a lot more effective on offense. Interesting idea

• Love
Reactions: Kheul
hi! i make more!
download-240.png
the concept is that she would be
the head nurse at Last Hope

download-236.png

A Skullgirls Double 😋

download-242.png
A princess with the power of final decision

download-243.png
And a Ms.Fortune. I have over 500 variants done, half of them with skills, I'll post more here, and thinking of better ways to translate from Brazilian Portuguese to English...