• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
download (16).png
(Black Dahlia as Debbie Jellinsky)
"Don't I deserve love? ...And jewelry?"

SA: Steal N' Kill

SA1: While Empowered, SPECIAL SHOTS are UNBLOCKABLE and inflict QUIETUS for 5/10/15 seconds on hit.

SA2: All STANDARD SHOTS transfers 1 opponent BUFF to self, and grant ENRAGE for 5/7/10 seconds on HIT if the opponent is suffering from QUIETUS.

Last edited:
Halloween themed variant here! Introducing Squigly - Wife of Vampire! This is the first custom Squigly variant for me.

Yes, you lived in this world to become my nutrient…♡
IMG_5101.png
Motif - My original
Sig - Assault from darkness

Sig1 - When hitting an ATTACKING opponent, remove up to 2 BUFF from opponent and inflict BLEED for 10/12/15 seconds. While opponent is suffering from BLEED, 25% of inflicted damage is regained as HEALTH.

Sig2 - Deal 1/1.5/2% bonus damage per 1% of her regained HEALTH.

Last edited:
Time flies and it's already June! June is the month of June bride, so here's a variant with a June bride theme, Marie - Skullbride! It's a little difficult to recreate perfectly though.
(She's still 13... well, let's say it's cosplay.)

”Let us be together forever♪”
IMG_5124.png
Hilgard is bouquet motif!
IMG_5116.png

Motif - My original, inspired by the bride
Sig - Heavy Bouquet Toss

Sig1 - SKELETAL SUMMON inflicts 25% bonus damage and ignore DEFENSE. Dealing damage over 20% of opponent ‘s MAX HEALTH with a single hit with SKELETAL SUMMON inflicts STUN for 3/4/5 seconds.

Sig2 - While opponent is suffering from STUN, gain permanent INVINCIBLE. When INVINCIBLE expires, it will convert to 20% of HEALTH and BB meter.

Edit: I changed sig1 a bit

Last edited:
Screenshot 2024-06-06 11.28.02 AM.png
"I look forward to conducting you on this endeavor!"
SA: Runaway Train
SA1: While Dashing, Gain 1 Stack of ENRAGE for 3/5/10 Seconds. Every 10 combo Hits, Convert 1 stack of ENRAGE into Permanent ENRAGE
SA2: Gain 4/5/6% BLOCKBUSTER METER every 5/4/3 Seconds while Benefitting from ENRAGE. BLOCKBUSTERS inflict 1 Permanent Stack of CRIPPLE and GUARD BREAK
Reference: Ingo from Pokemon Legends Arceus and Sneasler (Sax in the back of him)

Arachnid from Transformers Prime
download_4.png
“And, believe me, I will make it hurt.”
SA: Arachnoshroud
-After using Painwheels CA for 4/3/2 seconds gain 1 stack of enrage or thorns. 1 stack is removed when knocked down.

-While Painwheel is benefitting from thorns, opponents suffer immobilize and bleed for 4 seconds and have their debuffs reset every 5/4/3 seconds while far away from Painwheel

Special Effect: Transformers SFX when using CA
Screenshot_2024-06-09_124626.png