• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
I'm gonna!! leave these here I'm running out of ideas help

devotedmaidcard.png
REFERENCE TO BLACKBERRY COOKIE (COOKIE RUN KINGDOM)
"Time to clean up!"

thedarkgeneralcard.png
REFERENCE TO RED VELVET COOKIE (COOKIE RUN KINGDOM)
"I'll rip you to pieces!"

spiceoverlordcard.png
REFERENCE TO CAPSAICIN COOKIE (COOKIE RUN KINGDOM)
"That's it, it's gonna get HOTTER!"

perfectandprissy.png
REFERENCE TO LILITH CLAWTHORNE (THE OWL HOUSE S1 DESIGN)
"I am not one to be trifled with, bees. I am a witch... unhinged!"

ontheruncard.png
REFERENCE TO HUNTER (THE OWL HOUSE RESISTANCE DESIGN)
"Well, you're a witch... unspell it."​

Reactions: CelestiaICutie
ok so, this is the first time I've heard of this, and I have 56 of these, so I'm gonna do a lot of posts in the coming days

Card.pngThis was my very first pallette, Connie Maheswaran from Steven Universe

Annie_SM7_Reentry.pngwith Sagan being Lion

Last edited:
Reactions: MarshBot
Riku KH3 Card.pngthis is my second one, Riku with his KH3 visual, ain't one of my favorites

Annie_SM7_Reentry.pngSagan was supposed to be Mickey

Terranort Card.pngThis is a trip down memory lane lol, this is Terranort from Kingdom Hearts, I'm gonna stop numbering them since eventually they'll be numbered on the top right

Cerebella_HeavyHanded.pnganother pose to have a better view of it, Vice-Versa is the Dark Figure HeartlessReference Dark Figure.png

Aqua Card.pngAqua from Kingdom Hearts, I still remember how frustrating it was to grab that pixel for the pendant
Parasoul_ShadowOps.pngthere ain't many poses that have Parasol full body, looking back I would change her "keyblade's" colors Reference.jpg

Anti Aqua Card.pngWow, I totally forgot that for a while I tried to put something regarding the character in the total power part of the card, I think I stopped doing that in the very next one lmao; Anti Aqua from KH, I already had Aqua so why not Anti

Parasoul_ShadowOps.png
Anti Aqua Reference.png

Reactions: UmComfy39
Terra KH Card.pngnop, it continues, of course it does, why did I think that was cool at all? Terra from Kingdom Hearts, I remember that getting the right color for his pants and skin was a nightmare
Beowulf_SM8_HurtingHurdle.pngI tried making the chair look like his keyblade
Beowulf_DragonBrawler.png
Reference.jpg

Umbrella being a great representant for two characters from the same universe.

UMBRELLA — BEATS & BITES
• Umbrella as Boyfriend from Friday Night Funkin;
• Hungern as Lemon Demon from Friday Night Funkin.

Beats_N_Bites.png

UMBRELLA — OLD-SCHOOL CHAOS
• Umbrella as Pico from Pico's School;
• Hungern as Cassandra from Pico's School.

Old_School_Chaos.png

No SAs for them by now. :'(

Some templates:

Screenshot_20220504-173908.jpgScreenshot_20220504-173859.jpgScreenshot_20220504-153836.jpgScreenshot_20220504-153706.jpgScreenshot_20220504-153737.jpg

BOYFRIEND VARIATIONS:

• saliva version;
Screenshot_20220504-154047.jpg

• lemon juice version;
Screenshot_20220504-154008.jpg

• blood version;
Screenshot_20220504-153809.jpg

Zack Fair Card.pngYou can't possibly imagine how cringy I'm feeling towards that stupid power thingy I used to do; Zack Fair from Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core

Annie_SM2_Burst.pngI remember really liking this materia green, but looking back, it could've been darker
Annie_SM7_Reentry.pngSagan is Cloud, specifically from his overworld model from FF7
Zack Fair Reference.jpg

Umbrella being a great representant for two characters from the same universe.

UMBRELLA — BEATS & BITES
• Umbrella as Boyfriend from Friday Night Funkin;
• Hungern as Lemon Demon from Friday Night Funkin.

View attachment 19313

UMBRELLA — OLD-SCHOOL CHAOS
• Umbrella as Pico from Pico's School;
• Hungern as Cassandra from Pico's School.

View attachment 19314

No SAs for them by now. :'(

Some templates:

View attachment 19318View attachment 19319View attachment 19315View attachment 19333View attachment 19345

BOYFRIEND VARIATIONS:

• saliva version;
View attachment 19328

• lemon juice version;
View attachment 19330

• blood version;
View attachment 19339
that is so cool

Xion from Kingdom Hearts​
Xion Card.png

Annie_SM7_Reentry.pngSagan is based on a Dusk Nobody Dusk reference.jpg
Xion reference.jpg

Roxas from Kingdom Hearts, the power thingy will end in the next one
Roxas Card.png
Annie_SM7_Reentry.pngSagan is based on Axel Axel Reference.jpg
Annie_SM1_Outtake.pngI chose to do Oblivion instead of Oathkeeper, mostly bc you can't do a good Oathkeeper with only 2 colors, and I think Oblivion is overlooked compared to Oathkeeper regarding Roxas Oblivion Reference.png
Roxas reference.png

This is the last one I'll post today, I'm planning to do 10 posts whenever I feel like posting, almost in a sense to show my "eras", sadly I'm finishing with a pretty forgetful one, Galo Thymos from Promare
Galo Thymos Card.png

Beowulf_DragonBrawler.png
Galo Thymos Reference.png

Images have been fixed it seems so I'm bringing some more palettes in.

View attachment 18758
REFERENCE TO WILLOW PARK (THE OWL HOUSE - SEASON 3 CASUAL CLOTHES)
"Be careful with my brain!"

View attachment 18759
REFERENCE TO KING (THE OWL HOUSE - SEASON 3 COLLECTOR CLOTHING + JEAN-LUC AS HUNGERN)
"I AM NOT YOUR CUTIE-PIE!!!"
+ A little extra reference to King in his sailor suit :3
View attachment 18760

View attachment 18761
REFERENCE TO GUS PORTER (THE OWL HOUSE - SEASON 1 HEXSIDE UNIFORM)
"I've got leaves in my pants... and I like it."

View attachment 18762
REFERENCE TO EMPEROR BELOS (THE OWL HOUSE - SEASON 1/2 DESIGN)
"I like your spirit. But try that again and things won't end well for you."

View attachment 18763
REFERENCE TO TERRA SNAPDRAGON (THE OWL HOUSE)
"The failures will be grounded into mulch for my garden!"

View attachment 18764
REFERENCE TO RAINE WHISPERS (THE OWL HOUSE)
"Oh no... This is going all wrong! GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

View attachment 18765
REFERENCE TO POWER (CHAINSAW MAN)
"Human! Hurry up and let me kill something! I thirst for blood!"

View attachment 18766
REFERENCE TO MAKIMA (CHAINSAW MAN)
"We’ll be working together until death do us part."

View attachment 18767
REFERENCE TO KOBENI (CHAINSAW MAN)
"I can’t take it anymore… doing a job like this makes you crazy..."

I'm gonna try n do some more palettes referencing The Binding Of Isaac because it's what I'm super interested in right now. (got some plushies from the series on pre-order >:3) I'll come back with more soon lol​
imo, a good variant is one you can identify without having to think too much about it, other than King, that I thought it was him but wasn't sure, all of those I could get from a glimpse, you did an amazing job dude

Reactions: MarshBot
This is what we call in the industry, a mistake; Takamura Mamoru from Hajime no IppoTakamura Card.png

Beowulf_WrestlerX.pngThe reason why this was a mistake is that, while in some poses he does looks fine, in others he's..... like thisBeowulf_SM1_Outtake.png

Beowulf_DragonBrawler.png the wolf fur was based on a bear that Takamura actually knocked out BAREHANDED, then later the bear was killed and served as dinner because of something Takamura said earlier, he then later used the fur as a costume in one of his matches, safe to say, this guy is a chad

Takamura Reference.png

this one is quite big, and one that I'm most proud of, Minecraft Steve, the man himself

Anime Steve Card.pngAND FOR SOME REASON I GO BACK TO THE STUPID POWER THINGY AGAIN; other than that, you'll notice how he's not really based on Minecraft Steve, instead I based him on the Anime Minecraft comics from Merryweather Anime Steve Reference.jpg I honestly think his color scheme is better this way, it looks way more like an adventurer than the blue jeans Steve uses

Beowulf_BB1_T1_GiganticArm.pngthe Gigan arm was based on zombies, more specifically from the unused concept of gigantic mobs
Beowulf_BB3_T3_ThreeWulfMoonsault.pngthink of this as Steve teleporting with a ender pearl
Beowulf_SM4_WulfBlitzer.pngthe wolf fur was based on minecraft wolves... original huh?
Beowulf_SM8_HurtingHurdle.pngthe chair was based on minecraft anvil
Beowulf_DragonBrawler.pngI also for shits and giggles made a Minecraft Minecraft Steve, with his signature blue jeans and black shoes, bare arms, that is super distracting, and a fabulous stache
Beowulf_DragonBrawler.png for direct comparison