• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
1000026231.png

"The heck is 'Insurance'?"
Ref: Blitzø from Helluva Boss (i dunno if i messed up on the palette or not lmao XD)

SA: Blunt Force

SA1: When ranged attacks hits 35% chance to inflict one stack of Bleed and Inverse Polarity. If Peacock force enemy to tag-out, Transfer up to 3 of enemy buffs.

SA2: While the opponent suffering from bleed drains 5% of their Blockbuster meters while increasing Peacock's range based moves damage by 25%.

Reactions: UmComfy39
Palettes that should be added in game at some point (not biased)- not necessary to be the same Element or Rarity
- Annie:
download (9).pngPinkie Pie-MLP
download (12).pngCream the Rabbit-Sonic (2E)
download (42).pngdownload (41).pngAi- Oshi no ko
download.pngBridget- Guilty Gear

Attachments

• download (41).png
    download (41).png
    233 KB · Views: 0
  • download (42).png
    download (42).png
    215.2 KB · Views: 0
  • download.png
    download.png
    230.7 KB · Views: 0
  • download (9).png
    download (9).png
    243.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Palettes that should be added in game at some point (not biased)- not necessary to be the same Element or Rarity
- Beowulf:
download (44).pngToji Fushiguro
download (46).pngBolin & Pabu- The Legend of Korra
download (17).pngBenWolf- Ben10 Classic

download (35).pngdownload (37).pngInosuke Hashibara- Demon Slayer

download (1).pngFlynn Rider- Rapunzel

download (3).pngGoofy- Mickey Mouse

download (15).pngJon Taliban - Darkstalkers (2E)

Last edited:
Fun little experiment to see how much I could fit onto one card. I think it ended up looking abit cluttered, but overall I'm pretty happy with it.

BzI1brIxLetNAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Reference: Roxanne from the Pokémon series (based off of her ORAS design), Hilgard and Dust Bunny palettes referencing Geodude and Kabuto respectively.

export202407092138370500.pngexport202407092139113250.pngexport202407092140043960.png

Ability: Rock Polish
• Every 30 seconds while Marie is alive, grant all teammates IMMUNITY and convert up to 1/2/3 DEBUFF(S) on the active fighter into EVASION. IMMUNITY is removed when HIT.
• Gain permanent PRECISION after 10/7/5 seconds while not suffering from a DEBUFF. Permanent PRECISION is removed when HIT or suffering from at least 3 DEBUFFS.

Hilgard and Marie's Dust Bunnies come out of (Game Freak non-affiliated) capsules!
export202407062341088880.png

came here to present some of my cards!
as.png

Reference: Astarion (Baldur's Gate III)
si.png
Reference: Assassin (XCOM 2: WOTC)
fb.png

Reference: Freddy Fazbear
Без названия.png
Reference: Mizora (Baldur's Gate III)

Last edited:
Here’s my new original pallet, Umbrella - Explosive Ending !

“This is my limit… I’m done now…”
IMG_5317.png
Reference to: My original
Sig: Burnout

Sig1 - While BB3 is not charged and her element is fire, gain 2% BB meter every seconds and gain permanent 3/4/5 stacks of ENRAGE, DEADEYE, IMMUNITY and FINAL STAND. All these buffs are removed when BB3 is fully charged.

Sig2 - Once per match, BB3 removes all opponent BUFF and deals additional damage equal to 55/60/65% of opponent's MAX HP. After activated, her element changes to neutral permanently.

Note - her sigs does not activate when BB3 is not equipped.

Special effect: After activating sig2, she will burned out and appearance changes.
無題138_20240710232459.png

- Cerebella:
download (12).pngTsubaki Yayoi- BlazBlue
download (10).pngHsien-Ko- Darkstalkers
download (39).pngHisoka Morrow- Hunter x Hunter
download (1).pngMystique Sonia- Hero101
download (17).pngJinx- Teen Titans

Last edited:
Reactions: k_0
- Eliza:
download (8).pngRarity- My Little Pony
download (28).pngAmane Nishki- BlazBlue
download (64).pngAlastor- Hazbin Hotel
download (5).pngWanda- The Fairly OddParents
download (3).pngCleo DeNile- Monster High
download (39).pngAnji Mito- Guilty Gear
download (44).pngEgyptian Bayonetta- Bayonetta 3

Last edited:
- Fukua
download (1).pngShego- Kim Possible
download (8).pngdownload (10).pngKillua & Killua in Godspeed mode- Hunter x Hunter
download (79).pngGwen Tennyson- Ben10 Alien Force
download.pngStarfire- Teen Titans
download (25).pngNine The Phantom- BlazBlue
download (9).pngSunset Shimmer- My Little Pony
download (42).pngJackO' Valentine- Guilty Gear
Honorable Mention:
download (68).pngI did post this card here way back in the beginning of the year way before Hell's Belle was announced. I'd like to believe they got the idea from there lol T_T. They did mention that there will be no credit and I'm totally fine with that. Glad she's in game in whichever way she got there.

This is a card with a reference to Mandy from Brawl Stars! I hope you notice me :3
Название карточки: Королева Сладостей
Цитата: Взрыв сахарной лихорадки!
Название способности:особые конфеты
Способность 1:когда Энни использует блокбастер она получает броню, регенерацию и бешенство на 10 секунд, снимается при ударе

Способность 2: когда союзник получает 2 критических удара шанс 50% наложить обездвиженность или замедление на 10 секунд и дать мощную регенерацию
Эффект влияния: когда Энни использует влияние она меняет окраску на Магмовую Мэнди

Name of the card: The Queen of Sweets
Quote: Sugar rush explosion!
The name of the ability:special candies
Ability 1: When Annie uses a blockbuster, she gets armor, regeneration and rabies for 10 seconds, removed on impact
Ability 2: When an ally receives 2 critical hits, there is a 50% chance to immobilize or slow down for 10 seconds and give a powerful regeneration
Effect of influence: When Annie uses influence, she changes color to Magma Mandy
1000091733.jpg

- Marie:

download (8).pngThe Lich- Adventure Time
download (44).pngAsuka Langley- Neon Genesis Evangelion
download (47).pngdownload (46).pngCinderella/ Both will be the same card and she changes outfits
download (17).pngEvil Spinel- Steven Universe
download (9).pngBiscuit Krueger- Hunter x Hunter
download (41).pngShizuku Murasaki- Hunter x Hunter
download (31).pngDizz-Guilty Gear
download (2).pngHades- Hercules
download (25).pngSnow White

Last edited: