• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
the 9 for the "guess who?" post: most fit under My Hero Academia (at least the first 5, the rest I dunno)
Yeah, the first five were from MHA haha. I wish I had thought of making Squigly Popuko, it never even crossed my mind! I might make one just for fun :p

I'm back and definitely not better than ever!
The reference is pretty obvious :p
double nine ninety nine card 1.png
Double - Nine Ninety Nine
Quote: "[REDACTED]"
Signature Ability: Class Keter -
25/50/75% chance to inflict a random DEBUFF for 15 seconds (excludes DOOM and STUN)
1/3/5% chance to immediately DEFEAT opponent when DASHING

Last edited:
Reactions: Whispy
Not a custom card, but long story short, someone posted a gif of cerebella's timeout animation for use as a profile pic, and someone else said it was too sexualized.. So I gave her a pokéball top! (then i was requested to post it on the forums)

pokebella_2.gif

Timed Out.png
"I'm a time traveling explorer"
Peace And Tranquility
SA1: After KOing an opponent, gain HEAVY REGEN for 12 seconds (Death Wish Reference)
SA2: When Hat Kid is under 25% health, gain ENRAGE and inflict DEATH MARK for 20 seconds
Groove To The Moon.png
"Look who we got here darling"
Picture Perfect
SA1: When DJ Grooves lands a CRITICAL HIT with a BLOCKBUSTER, there's a 50% chance to instantly regain the BLOCKBUSTER
SA2: Gain 3 stacks of ENRAGE when landing a CRITICAL HIT

New batch of cards!
"You better run, you better take cover!" - Sniper (Team Fortress 2)
SA: Scoped Out
SA1: When an enemy stands near a tear for 3/2/1 second, inflict death mark and one stack of bleed. These are removed when the enemy inflicts a critical hit.
SA2: 25% chance to get 3/4/5 stacks of precision while hitting a bleeding opponent. While Parasoul has over three stacks of precision, critical hits deal 100% more damage.
Bullet Point Parasoul.png
"Fear leads you to the dark side." - Reversed Samson and Filia's palettes
SA: Twist of Fate
SA1: When near an opponent for 4/3/2 seconds, inflict inverse polarity. While the opponent has inverse polarity, inflict regen instead of bleed.
SA2: When the opponent is no longer near you, change all stacks of regen to bleed. Also get one stack of evasion for 4/7/10 seconds every time a stack of regen is changed to bleed.
Role Reversal Filia.png
"It's eat or be eaten!" - Condiments (ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce, mayo, and relish)
SA: Smothered
SA1: When Double tags out, teammates get 1/2/3 random buff(s) for 10 seconds. When teammates tag in, Double gets three stacks of enrage and five stacks of barrier for 10 seconds.
SA2: When an opponent tags out, the enemy gets one permanent random debuff. Double also gets two stacks of regen for 5 seconds.
Hellish Relish Double.png
"Hi, I'm Robo Fortune. And you must die." - Alisa Bosconovitch (Tekken 6)
SA: Real Steel
SA1: Increase damage by 5/7/10% for each deployed headdrone.
SA2: All headdrone hits inflict armor break and cripple for 5/10/15 seconds.
Maiden Heaven Robo Fortune.png
"Always remember the titans." - Golurk (Pokemon)
SA: Clay Fighter
SA1: Critical hits give Big Band one stack of barrier and enrage for 5/7/10 seconds.
SA2: When the opponent is below 25/35/50% health, inflict permanent slow.
Mister Magic Big Band.png

One final set of Custom skins from my part. (I say final, but who knows if I'm being truly honest)

Regigigas.png

"Gimme a slow tempo." (Regigigas, Pokemon)

SIGNATURE ABILITY: SLOW START

SA1: At the beginning of the match and when Big Band tags in, suffer 2 stacks of Slow for 15 seconds. Defense increases by 3/4/5% for each debuff suffered.
SA2: Tier 3 Blockbusters deal 200%/250%/300% bonus damage while suffering Slow.

Cell.png I like me some double references. Bonus points if you guess where the name comes from.

"Allow me to show you the terror of perfection!" (Cell, Dragon Ball Z)

SIGNATURE ABILITY: DRAIN LIFE

SA1: For each fallen teammate or enemy, recover 1%/1.5%/2% health per second.
SA2: 50%/75%/100% chance when triggering Sekhmet to inflict Inverse Polarity.

Vaporwave.png

"Life is short, but the 80s are eternal." (Vaporwave based skin)

SIGNATURE ABILITY: RESONANCE

SA1: 50%/75%/100% chance on tag in to gain a random buff (excludes Invincibility and Final Stand)
SA2: 50%/75%/100% chance when any fighter is defeated to gain a random buff (excludes Invincibility and Final Stand)

Ronald McDonald.png

"I'm lovin' it!" (Ronald McDonald)

SIGNATURE ABILITY: SPECIAL SAUCE

SA1: Special Move hits inflict Bleed for 5/10/15 seconds. One Bleed stack will be removed if the opponent lands a hit with a Special Move.
SA2: While Peacock is alive, 15%/20%/25% chance on opponent tag in or death to transfer any active bleeds to the following opponent and make them permanent.

Another Thursday, another new set of cards.
"Feel the fire that burns mens' souls!" - Ghost Rider (Marvel comics)
SA: Ra Power
SA1: While Sekhmet is out, Eliza becomes a fire elemental, and gains enrage every 5/4/3 seconds. When Sekhmet re-enters Eliza, become a dark elemental again and all enrage becomes precision.
SA2: 25/35/50% chance for precision hits to ignore defense and armor and inflict wither for 10 seconds.
Sunburnt Eliza.png
"Observe the heart of a true wrestler!" - Kanbei (Advance Wars)
SA: Psycho Boost
SA1: While in Hype Mode, deal 20/30/40% more damage and take 20/25/30% less damage.
SA2: When any fighter is defeated, Beowulf gets one permanent stack of enrage and 15/20/25% meter for all blockbusters.
Morale Mayhem Beowulf.png
"I'm in a league of my own." - Cynthia (Pokemon) [Krieg is based on her Garchomp]
SA: Card Shark
SA1: When the enemy gets a buff, get one stack of thorns for every tear on the field for 3/4/5 seconds.
SA2: If the enemy tags out while Parasoul has a stack of thorns, get 3/4/5 stacks of enrage and haste as long as the enemy can't tag out.
Platinum Princess Parasoul.png
"You're too slow!" - Sonic The Hedgehog
SA: Sonic Boom
SA1: Get one stack of evade every 15/12/10 seconds.
SA2: Evading an attack gives Filia 3/4/5 stacks of precision, and inflicts slow for 10 seconds.
Roadkill Filia.png
"That's just cold." - Snow Golem (Minecraft) [I made a bunch of Minecraft palettes. This is one of those.]
SA: Cabin Fever
SA1: After 15/12/10 seconds in battle, the enemy is inflicted with disabled tag-outs and two stacks of slow. These are removed when Robo Fortune tags out or is defeated.
SA2: After 30/25/20 seconds of having slow, the enemy is afflicted with two stacks of bleed, wither, and armor break.
Snowball Effect Robo Fortune.png

I can't think of shorter puns :p:
Fukua-Shadow.png

"Hmph... I'm the coolest." (from Shadow the hedgehog... Is that a good quote?)

SuperBeowulf.png
"Brains over brawn!" - Super Brainz(Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2)
SA Name: Heroic Fists
SA1: While in hype mode, all attacks have a 50% chance to inflict wither for 5/8/12 seconds.
SA2: The opponent takes 50%/75%/100% more damage while suffering from wither.

NeoPara.png
"All three flavors in one" - Neo Politan (RWBY)
SA Name: Cold Shoulder
SA1: Gain a 5%/7%/10% chance to evade any attack. When evading, gain 5 stacks of thorns and 2 stacks of blessing for 5 seconds.
SA2: 50%/75%/100% chance to avoid critical hits and ignore precision hits.

TetrisDoub.png
"Line us up without any holes" - Tetris Blocks(Tetris)
SA Name: Puyo Puyo
SA1: 5/%10%/15% chance when transmuting to gain 100% block proficiency, 200% crit damage, 50% atk, 50% defense or 100% crit rate.
SA2: When fighting an opponent with the same element, reduce their defense stat by 30%/40%/50%.

Here we go again.
"After you scrub all the floors in New Meridian, then we can talk about mercy!" - The King (Zelda CDI)
SA: Golden Guns
SA1: Once per match, when falling below 15/20/25% health, gain 5 stacks of barrier and unflinching for 15 seconds.
SA2: Get 1/3/5% meter every second when benefiting from barrier.
Sir Duke Big Band.png
"Confusion will be your epitaph!" - King Crimson (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
SA: Queen's Guard
SA1: When landing a critical hit, reduce all the buff timers on the opponent by 1/3/5 seconds and apply wither for 5 seconds.
SA2: For every 4/3/2 buffs that expire on the opponent, gain 1 stack of permanent enrage.
Queen of Hearts Double.png
"You're going to have a bad time." - Sans (Undertale) [Originally made this as a joke, but it came out really well, so I figured I would share it.]
SA: Footloose
SA1: Get 3 stacks of evade at the start of the match, and get 1 stack of evade every 2.5/2/1.5 seconds while Sekhmet is out.
SA2: When gaining a buff, get 1 stack of evade. Evading a hit deals 0.5/1/1.5% damage to the opponent.
Skullduggery Eliza.png
"We can do it!" - Rosie The Riveter (Important historical figure)
SA: Supply Line
SA1: Tagging out applies 1/3/5 stacks of blessing and 2 stacks of enrage for 5 seconds.
SA2: When any character on your team gets revived, Cerebella gets permanent regen and the revived teammate gets 1/2/3 stack(s) of barrier.
Guns & Roses Cerebella.png
"Run, Filia, run!" - Tari (Meta Runner)
SA: Run and Stun
SA1: Evading a hit gives 2 stacks of barrier and haste for 5/7/10 seconds.
SA2: If either side deals more than 25/20/15% damage from a single hit, stun the opponent for 3 seconds.
New Meta Filia.png

Here we go again.
"After you scrub all the floors in New Meridian, then we can talk about mercy!" - The King (Zelda CDI)
SA: Golden Guns
SA1: Once per match, when falling below 15/20/25% health, gain 5 stacks of barrier and unflinching for 15 seconds.
SA2: Get 1/3/5% meter every second when benefiting from barrier.
View attachment 5785
"Confusion will be your epitaph!" - King Crimson (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
SA: Queen's Guard
SA1: When landing a critical hit, reduce all the buff timers on the opponent by 1/3/5 seconds and apply wither for 5 seconds.
SA2: For every 4/3/2 buffs that expire on the opponent, gain 1 stack of permanent enrage.
View attachment 5786
"You're going to have a bad time." - Sans (Undertale) [Originally made this as a joke, but it came out really well, so I figured I would share it.]
SA: Footloose
SA1: Get 3 stacks of evade at the start of the match, and get 1 stack of evade every 2.5/2/1.5 seconds while Sekhmet is out.
SA2: When gaining a buff, get 1 stack of evade. Evading a hit deals 0.5/1/1.5% damage to the opponent.
View attachment 5787
"We can do it!" - Rosie The Riveter (Important historical figure)
SA: Supply Line
SA1: Tagging out applies 1/3/5 stacks of blessing and 2 stacks of enrage for 5 seconds.
SA2: When any character on your team gets revived, Cerebella gets permanent regen and the revived teammate gets 1/2/3 stack(s) of barrier.
View attachment 5788
"Run, Filia, run!" - Tari (Meta Runner)
SA: Run and Stun
SA1: Evading a hit gives 2 stacks of barrier and haste for 5/7/10 seconds.
SA2: If either side deals more than 25/20/15% damage from a single hit, stun the opponent for 3 seconds.
View attachment 5789
The Tari one is the best

Best Friend Peacock.png
"But what now? I-I did what you wanted... that's it?"

Signature Ability
Separation Anxiety

SA1
Every 3/2/1 seconds while far away from the opponent, gain a stack of bleed. All bleed stacks are immediately converted into regen when nearby the opponent.

SA2
Deal 10/15/20% increased damage for each stack of bleed applied to Peacock.

Palette and SA Inspired by Spinel from Steven Universe

Bestfriendspinel_by_Koo.png

Last edited:
(I have made a custom palette for each character so I might as well post some of them.(And yes, all of them have red eyes because that's one of the main themes of all these cards))
BloodVal.png
"I just want to see that luscious red" (custom palette)
SA Name: Muleta
SA1: 45% chance to inflict a 1/2/3 second bleed on hit.
SA2: 25%/50%/75% chance for all attacks to be unblockable while the opponent has bleed.

YYEliza.png
"Can't have too much of the other, can we?" (custom palette)
SA: Parallel Opposites
SA1: Eliza's attacks have a 10%/15%/20% chance to inflict a random debuff for 10 seconds.
SA2: When triggering Sekmet, gain immunity, blessing, invincibility, final stand or unflinching for 10/15/20 seconds.

PsychoPea (1).png
"The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules." (Custom Palette)
SA Name: Only about me!
SA1: When the enemy drops below 25% hp, remove opponent buffs and inflict a 10/20/30 second hex.
SA2: Projectiles hits have a 35% chance to remove 3/4/5 seconds from opponent buff timers.

You know the drill at this point. Also apologies for not coming up with a creative name for the Parasoul, I only just now realized how close the name is to another palette I made.
"Exit light, enter night." - Allister (Pokemon Shield) [credit for this palette idea goes to @Ultrashadow65 ]
SA: Spirit in the Sky
SA1: Get 3/4/5 stacks of evade when you use Flight Risk. Evade is turned into precision upon landing.
SA2: Precision hits have a 5/7/10% chance to inflict permanent power surge.
Shield Night Painwheel.png
"Burning up my fuse out here alone." - One of Elton John's outfits, particularly the one from 1977
SA: Still Standing
SA1: Critical hits recover 5/10/15% of damage dealt and give Big Band final stand for 5 seconds.
SA2: Crit rate is increased by 10/15/20% for each defeated fighter on the field.
Rocket Man Big Band.png
"Now I'm motivated!" - Vergil (Devil May Cry)
SA: Devil Trigger
SA1: Heal 1/2/3% health per second and get 1 stack of permanent armor as long as there are more than two tears on the field.
SA2: When benefiting from armor, get five stacks of enrage for 3/4/5 seconds when using a blockbuster.
Bullet Hell Parasoul.png
"This time, it's on the house." - Faust (Guilty Gear)
SA: Sandbagged
SA1: Get 2 stacks of barrier every 20/15/10 seconds. Transfer all buffs to a teammate when tagging out.
SA2: Get 1/2/3 stacks of regen as long as you have barrier. When transferred to a teammate, the regen lasts 10 seconds.
Foster Honed Valentine.png
"I only count in doubles, not triples." - Missing Textures (Valve)
SA: Crash Landing
SA1: When an enemy uses a blockbuster, 2/4/5 stacks of thorns for 5 seconds.
SA2: Transmuting inflicts power surge and slow for 4/8/10 seconds.
Missing Link Double.png