• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

SG Custom Fighters

Whispy

Reaction score
So I did something a little different today and actually made a palette without a reference. Apart from that though, I present to you another batch of cards.
"Deal or no deal?" - Cuphead
SA: Blast Off
SA1: When you aren't close to the opponent, get 1 stack of precision every 4/3/2 seconds.
SA2: Using a blockbuster or special move when at 5 stacks of precision converts them into enrage for 10 seconds. Enrage hits that are projectiles have a 25/35/50% chance to be unblockable.
Drink or Swim Peacock.png
"My cure is most effective!" - SCP-049 (SCP Foundation)
SA: Plagued Upon
SA1: When standing near the opponent for 5/4/3 seconds, inflict wither and heal block for 5 seconds.
SA2: If any of the opponent's blockbuster meters are below 5/7/10% when meter is drained from them, the opponent takes 3% damage.
Vigor Mortis Valentine.png
"Get over here!" - Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
SA: Flame War
SA1: Projectile hits give Squigly 3/4/5 stacks of precision.
SA2: Precision hits when close to Squigly have a 15/20/25% chance to inflict armor break and bleed for 5 seconds.
Scorching Sting Squigly.png
"She who makes a beast out of herself.." - Beast Boy (DC) [I remember seeing a lot of people say Ms Trial looks like Beast Boy, so I figured, why not make a palette of him?]
SA: Wild Style
SA1: Start the battle with 3/4/5 stacks of barrier. After having at least 3 stacks of barrier for 10 seconds, all stacks of barrier are removed.
SA2: For every stack of barrier removed, get 5/10/15% meter. Get one stack of barrier when either side uses a blockbuster, and three stacks of barrier when either side gets a BB3 ready.
Beast of Burden Ms Fortune.png
"Would you like to pay for a useless feature?" - Original palette
SA: Lagged Out
SA1: Robo Fortune gets 5/4/3 stacks of slow for 60 seconds at the start of the match. This can't be removed from Robo Fortune by tagging out or immunity.
SA2: At the last 30 seconds of a battle, get 5 stacks of permanent enrage, 1/2/3 stacks of permanent regen, and get 20% meter every five seconds.
Winrawr Robo Fortune.png

TraiP

Reaction score
"Dejà Vu?"
SA: Cursed Bloodlines
SA1: When Parasoul tags in,inflict DEATH MARK,CURSE,HEAL BLOCK to both herself and the opponent for 5,10,15 sec also when detonating a tear refresh the timer of every debuff.
SA2: While Parasoul is afflicted with a debuff raise her CRITICAL RATE by 2,5,7% and CRITICAL DAMAGE 5,7,10% every 3SEC.

(Queen Nancy)
parasoul.png

"The patient has lost too much blood!"
SA:Factor VIII
SA1: Every 20,12,7 HITS inflict BLEED to the opponent for 4SEC.When reaching 5 stacks of BLEED the opponent becomes STUNNED for 3SEC
SA2:10,15,20% to inflict heavy bleed if the opponent is already STUNNED

(original colors)
haemophilic_Factor_val.png
or this (can't decide between those two)
haemophilic_Factor_val2.png
"...RESURRECTION!!!"
SA: Genetically enhanced
SA1 :Twice per match Valentine REGAINS 50,70,90% health when her health falls below 10%
SA2:Every time valentine regains more than 50% of her health gain 10,15,20% METER to all BLOCKBUSTERS.

(Gill SFIII:3rd Strike)resurrected_val.png

P.s : all of those are broken as hell

Last edited:

TraiP

Reaction score
just thought about another one
SA:"I am EVERYWHERE!"
SA1 : Match 50,70,100% of your opponent's attack and defense stats
SA2:Each drone hit increases permanently attack and defense by 10,15,20%

(Inspired from Tux ,the linux's mascot)

download (1).png

Whispy

Reaction score
You know what time it is.
"I can think of 621 ways to beat you right now." - SonicFox (infamous e-sports player) [It's a tad controversial making this palette, but the way I see it, it's no different than something like Love Crafted.]
SA: Aggro Point
SA1: Get 1/3/5 stacks of barrier when activating Hype Mode. Beowulf loses 2% health from his barrier every second.
SA2: Inflict bleed every 4/3/2 seconds when near an opponent in Hype Mode. The bleed is removed five seconds after Hype Mode ends.
Foxtrot Beowulf.png
"New life, cool life." - Mad Mew Mew (Undertale)
SA: Mad Header
SA1: Getting hit with a critical hit gives one stack of blessing for 3/4/5 seconds.
SA2: Get two stacks of enrage for 5/7/10 seconds when resurrected. Increase the length of buffs earned by 5 seconds if they are gained while Ms Fortune is missing her head.
Furyball Ms Fortune.png
"The bird is the word." - Banjo & Kazooie
SA: Strung Out
SA1: Armoring through a move has a 25/35/50% chance to inflict armor break and cripple for 5 seconds.
SA2: Punch attacks have a 15/20/25% chance to reset debuffs on the opponent and give Big Band unflinching for 5 seconds.
Up The Kazoo Big Band.png
"It's morphing time!" - Tommy Oliver/Green Ranger (Power Rangers)
SA: Dragged On
SA1: Get one stack of permanent regen and one stack of barrier every 45/40/30 seconds.
SA2: Get two stacks of enrage and one stack of haste for ten seconds when using a blockbuster while benefiting from 5/4/3 stacks of regen.
Full Power Cerebella.png
"Burn to the ground!" - Pyro (Team Fortress 2)
SA: Boiling Point
SA1: Hitting a dashing opponent grants 1/2/3 stacks of precision and one stack of enrage.
SA2: When hitting five stacks of enrage, remove all enrage and inflict 3/4/5 stacks of bleed for five seconds.
Match Trick Painwheel.png

GEAR2SU

Reaction score
Lady Of The Lake - Azura
"You are the Ocean's Gray Waves~"
SA: Blessed Singing
- Gains 25% meter for all other teammates' BLOCKBUSTERS when using CENTER STAGE or BATTLE OPERA.
- While Squigly is alive, all teammates TAG IN with 2 stack(s) of BLESSING for 30 seconds. All stacks are removed when using any BLOCKBUSTER.
LadyOfTheLakeG.png

EDIT: I tried to put my colour scheme into the palette editor as well, here are the colours I used (there were some colour options I was unsure of though lol): palette-squigly-matte.png

Attachments

• LadyOfTheLakeG(noOpera).png
    LadyOfTheLakeG(noOpera).png
    250.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Whispy

Reaction score
More palettes!
"Ahaha! I'm number one!" - Wario-Man (WarioWare series)
SA: Worse For Ware
SA1: When activating Hype Mode, get 1/2/3 random buff(s) for the entirety of Hype Mode.
SA2: While in Hype Mode, replace any buff the opponent gains with 1/2/3 random debuff(s) for ten seconds.
Micromanager Beowulf.png
"Gone, but not forgotten." - Waluigi (Mario series)
SA: Gamblin' Man
SA1: Get a random buff every fifteen seconds. This buff lasts a random amount of time between 3 and 5/10/15 seconds.
SA2: Get 3/4/5 stacks of enrage, armor, barrier, or regen when either side uses a BB3 for 10 seconds.
Steel Wall Big Band.png
"It's just a prototype." - Alex Mercer (Prototype)
SA: Blood Type
SA1: When defeating an opponent, get five stacks of enrage for fifteen seconds and 15/20/25% meter for all blockbusters.
SA2: When benefiting from enrage, copy the opponent's SA, and get one stack of barrier every 7/6/5 seconds.
No Mercy Eliza.png
"It's time for a massacre." - Leatherface (Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
SA: Heart Attack
SA1: When either side uses a blockbuster or special move, 10/20/30% chance to give the opponent heavy bleed for 10 seconds.
SA2: When the enemy uses a blockbuster while suffering from heavy bleed, 50% chance for the enemy to lose 30/40/50% of their current health.
Face Off Painwheel.png
"My beats per minute hasn't been the same." - Cadence (Crypt of the NecroDancer)
SA: Beat Down
SA1: If the combo counter is at a multiple of five while the timer is a multiple of five, get regen and one other random buff for 5/7/10 seconds.
SA2: Get one stack of evade every 20/15/10 seconds. If the opponent is a dark character, inflict armor break and cripple for five seconds when evading an attack.
Heart and Soul Squigly.png

Ultrashadow65

Reaction score
VEliza.png
"I like being bad. It makes me happy!" - Venom (Spider-man)
SA Name: Symbiote
SA1: Special move hits have a 30/40/50% chance to inflict slow and cripple.
SA2: 30/40/50% chance when activating Sekhmet to gain 1 stack of permanent enrage.

BumblebeeRobo.png
"It took me 5 movies to find my voice." - Bumblebee (Transformers)
SA Name: Multipurpose
SA1: Robo-Fortune has a 35/50/75% chance to have unflinching when dashing.
SA2: Take 50%/75%/100% less damage while dashing and dash attacks deal 200% more damage.

(I saw a picture on google images that had Filia in Ashley's clothes and Ashley in Filia's clothes and it look so adorable that I had to make this one)
AshleyFIlia.png
"I'll just use you as an ingredient instead." - Ashley (Warioware)
SA Name: Cooking pot
SA1: When evading, inflict inverse polarity and armor break for 6/8/10 seconds.
SA2: Gain a 15%/20%/25% chance to inflict a 5 second bleed and death mark on special move and blockbuster hits if the opponent's or Filia's health is below 50%.

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
Less than two weeks away from the Indivisible (the game Lab Zero has been working on in these last few years) release. Stoke the fires of hype with a crossover!

heruka.png
HAIRUKA FILIA
h2.jpg
Probably an SA all about ENRAGE, INVINCIBILITY, and RESURRECTION?

Whispy

Reaction score
Someone called for Touhou?
"How fast can you move in frozen time?" - Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou)
SA: Around The Clock
SA1: Using a blockbuster gives Valentine 3/4/5 stacks of evade and adds ten seconds to the clock.
SA2: Evading a hit has a 1/3/5% chance to cut the opponent's health in half.
Around The Clock Valentine.png
"Let me spell it out for you." - Reimu Hakurei (Touhou)
SA: Willowed Wisps
SA1: Every unblocked hit has a 5/7/10% to steal 1/2/3 buff(s) from the opponent and replace them with bleed for the same amount of time.
SA2: Permanently increase damage by 3/4/5% every time bleed is inflicted.
Yin Young Filia.png
And now for everyone else.
"Gonna need a requiem to fix this." - Bruno Bucciarati (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
SA: Vinyl Boss
SA1: 1/3/5% when hit to get one stack of evade for five seconds.
SA2: When evading an attack, get two stacks of evade for 5 seconds and 3/4/5 stacks of precision.
Zip and Tear Robo Fortune.png
"Dark, darker, yet darker." - Gaster/spr_mysteryman.ogg (Undertale)
SA: Nullified
SA1: Once per match, when a hit would be fatal, get invincible and five stacks of evade for 5/10/15 seconds.
SA2: When the opponent has a debuff, every second, 1/2/3% chance all debuffs will become permanent.
Aster Risk Double.png
"The beef's right here!" - Wendy (Fast food mascot)
SA: Beefed Up
SA1: When hit, 10% chance for the opponent to get enrage for ten seconds. Reduce damage taken from enemy's benefiting from enrage by 25/35/50%.
SA2: Reflect 40/60/75% of damage taken from critical hits and deal 1% damage every second if the opponent is benefiting from enrage.
Tweety Bird Peacock.png

SnowflakeRibbon

Reaction score
My first post on here!
These were super fun to make! I hope you guys like them!
I'll probably make some more custom cards if I can think up of more ideas.
Also, can you guess the references? Answers bellow!

valentinesakuya.png

squiglysatori.png

valentinekagero.png

parasoulthebride.png

- Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou)
- Satori Komeiji (Touhou)
- Kagero (Fire Emblem)
- The Bride/Beatrix Kiddo (Kill Bill)

Adac

Reaction score
Unrelated to anything, but can anyone make a custom card for Filia's 11th alt in SG2E? I really like it, but I'm sort of clueless on how to make custom cards...

TraiP

Reaction score
Unrelated to anything, but can anyone make a custom card for Filia's 11th alt in SG2E? I really like it, but I'm sort of clueless on how to make custom cards...
I gave it a try download.png

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Reaction score
When those Touhou images came out..........I expected a Cirno custom. Oh well

Whispy

Reaction score
Anyway, back to the regularly scheduled palettes.
"This is the power of requiem!" - Giorno Giovanna (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
SA: Golden Experience
SA1: When a debuff expires on the opponent, 10/15/20% chance to return that debuff immediately and reset all debuffs on the opponent. Chance increases by 5% for each tear on the field.
SA2: Using a BB3 heals Parasoul 15/20/25% of her max health and if a BB3 defeats an opponent, that opponent is unrevivable.
Gang War Parasoul.png
"Fight me!" - Meta Knight (Kirby)
SA: Blade Runner
SA1: Get enrage every 30/25/20 seconds for ten seconds.
SA2: Enrage hits have a 25/35/50% chance of ignoring defense and marquee abilities.
Blue Moon Painwheel.png
"It's finger lickin' good!" - Colonel Sanders (KFC mascot) [I was hungry at the time and thought it would be funny...]
SA: Deep Fried
SA1: Tagging into a teammate gives them 1/3/5 stack(s) of barrier for ten seconds.
SA2: When tagging back into Beowulf, get one stack of enrage for 5/10/15 seconds for each stack of barrier that expires while Beowulf is benched.
Meat Eater Beowulf.png
"You didn't care who I was until I put on the mask." - Shy Guy (Mario series)
SA: Deeply Disturbed
SA1: Deal 1/1.5/2% damage to the opponent when they are near Painwheel (excluding blocking).
SA2: Once the opponent falls below 25/35/50% health, inflict permanent heal block. Also inflict a 30 second doom if Painwheel is below 25% health. The doom is removed when Painwheel dies.
Jane Doom Painwheel.png
"I'm a bit of a radiohead." - Android 16 (Dragon Ball)
SA: Mass Destruction
SA1: When blocking, get a stack of thorns every second. These stacks are removed after 1/2/3 seconds without blocking.
SA2: If Big Band is defeated with a BB3, cut the opponent's health in half and the next teammate who tags in gets 1/2/3 stacks of permanent thorns.
Paranoid Android Big Band.png

Kevin Pepino

Reaction score
One final set of Custom skins from my part. (I say final, but who knows if I'm being truly honest)
Yeah, I said that for a reason; I made yet another set of custom skins. This time they're all based on my favorite racing series of all time: WipEout.

I was able to make a skin for everyone based on each racing team, but to avoid making two posts because of image limit, I've placed them all in a large image, plus this way I can indicate which Team they represent. The fighter score is the year in which they first appeared, and the name is either a part of the Team's in-game motto, or just the full motto.

A Teams (2).png