• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

SG Custom Fighters

HyperBlaziken

Reaction score
new ones!!!!

Big Band - Explosive Terrain - Original
Big Band Terreno Explosivo.png

Double - Flesh Sins - human skin, flesh and blood
Double Pecados da Carne.png

Eliza - Sleeping Dragon - Original
Eliza Dragão Dormente.png

Eliza - Kind Lake - Thorani (Indivisible)
Eliza Lago Gentil.png

Filia - Magic Ninja - Enid (Ok Ko Let's be Heroes)
Filia Ninja Magica.png

Painwheel - Light Fury - Original
Painwheel Furia Luminosa.png

Parasoul - Aquatic Nightmare - Original
Parasoul Pesadelo Aquatico.png

Valentine - Killer Tornado - Original
Valentine Tornado Assassino.png

moomouse

Reaction score
So I made these a while ago, and I realized I never posted them! Whoops...
I doubt anyone will get the reference, so I'll put a spoiler down below.
ms fortune clawberry card.png
valentine mint condition card.png
parasoul new leaf card.png
cerebella pudding punch card.png
filia devils fruit card.png
Ms. Fortune, Valentine, Parasoul, Cerebella, and Filia as Mew Ichigo, Mew Mint, Mew Lettuce, Mew Pudding, and Mew Zakuro (respectively) from the anime/manga series Tokyo Mew Mew

SpanSpec

Reaction score
Been a while but I have done a lot more custom stuff in the mean time, just haven't got around to posting them here. Planning on finishing the whole roaster at least once so look out for that. Beep boop.
Control_Freak_Teaser(Sml).png Desprate_Times_Teaser(Sml).png Hoard_Mentality_Teaser(Sml).png Muscle_Car_Teaser(Sml).png Powerhouse_Teaser(Sml).png Royal_Purple_Teaser(Sml).png Witch's_Brew_Teaser(Sml).png

Reaction score

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
Hot damn, those are like screenshots from a parallel universe @SpanSpec! Palette, moves, portrait, SAs, and even quotes! Such an attention to detail. :eek:

@Shadow1802 And the best part of Adventure Time Beowulf is the macabre implication that he killed and skinned Jake.

And now, a couple cards:
dv.png
D.Stroyer Cerebella
based on D.Va from Overwatch
Notes: Hard to tell, but Vice Versa's head is a transparent green to mimic D.Va's cockpit windshield.

hm.png
Allegro Reprise Squigly
based on Heartman from Death Stranding
Notes: Allegro (120-168 BPM), a popular and quick tempo, sometimes called the “heartbeat tempo.” Reprise because like Heartman, this variant's SA would center around constant resuscitation.
Black glove for the skeletal hand, translucent skirt to give a more pants appearance, and a ghostly nearly-invisible Leviathan.

Reaction score
Here's a jester!
Facade and blade.png Facade and bella.png "It's time you children learned one final lesson!" Joka (Klonoa)

Ultrashadow65

Reaction score
ForgottenEliza.png
"I may have died, but that doesn't mean I can't return" - The Forgotten and The Soul (The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth +)
SA Name: Switcheroo
SA1: While Sekhmet is active, gain 3/4/5 stacks of barrier and gain haste. When a barrier stack is removed, inflict a 7 bleed.
SA2: While not in Sekhmet, all basic attacks have a 10%/15%/20% chance to stun and drain 3% of the opponents HP.

DeliriumDouble.png
"Your life is coming to an end." - Delirium (The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+)
SA Name: Delirious
SA1: While double is the same element as the opponent and when the opponent gains a buff, double has a 30%/40%/50% chance to copy that same buff.
SA2: Also gain 1/2/3 of the same buff if the buff is can be stacked.

IvyFilia.png
"Come join me, my garden needs tending." - Posion Ivy (DC comics universe(Primarily Batman))
SA Name: Overgrown
SA1: When Filia lands a critical hit, disable opponent tag ins, special moves, and blockbusters for 3/4/5 seconds.
SA2: Inflict 1/2/3 stacks of bleed for 3 seconds when the opponent blocks a hit. Heal 0.2%/0.5%/1% HP per second while the opponent is suffering from bleed.

Yomady

Reaction score
download.png
NitroPlus Blasterz: Muramasa

the hair I had it grey but it went yellow off the background

SA:
The Way Of The Sword - Grants ability to clear negative effects and change it for a random buff on hit 15%
Cob Webs - Bring all buffs to player and negative effects back to the player/opponent when 15 buffs or negative effects has been done in a match.

Part 2:

No ideas on SA but bit more associate range to the Nitroplus Blasterz character

Also included she does have eye colour.

download.png Eliza_RedVelvet.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BallotBoxer

Triple-X

Reaction score
download (5).png

"Do you believe in magic?"

SA: Magic gaurd
SA1: when squigly has 2/1 wyrm charge(s) all debuffs that are gained will be removed and the opponent gain those debuffs, except doom and stun
SA2: 3 times per match When squigly drops below 30%/40%/50% hp gain heavy regen unflinching and 1 stack of armor for 10 seconds

Would be great for opponents who Rely on debuffs

Last edited:

Kjchavarria

Reaction score
Pristine Drumbeat.png

Pristine Drumbeat
Raiko Horikawa Eliza Variant - Air
Natural Diamond - 26.7k
“The beat of my drums will play on forever!”
SA: Thunder God's Anger
SA 1: When activating Sekhmet, while near an opponent inflict Power Surge and Slow for 10/12/15 seconds.
SA 2: When landing a Critical Hit with Sekhmet, have a 15% chance to inflict Stun for 4/5/6 seconds and gain Enraged every 1.5 seconds the opponent is stunned (will disappear when Sekhmet is recalled).

I have a lot more to post but I'll spread them out.
Also just to clarify 99% of my palettes reference Touhou characters.

Last edited:

BloodyJodie24

Reaction score
There's already a Ryuko Matoi themed fighter... so here's more kill la kill themed fighters!

Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth! (Satsuki Kiryuin)

Purity.png

"Until now, the only friend I have is in my head" (Mako Mankanshoku)

Cheer Ghoul.png

Kikio

Reaction score
download - 2020-03-14T123024.324.png
"Wherever there is hope, there is most certainly despair."
Based on Junko Enoshima

download (10).png
"psssh...nothin personnel...kid..."
Based on Magi-chan Sonichu

download (4).png
"So I was, like, totally buggin'."
Based on Rosey Rosechu

Ms. Dahlia

Reaction score
Ahh, I am super excited to showcase my 2nd pack of skins I've gathered in the meantime staying home, Steven Universe themed as you may see sksks! I hope you like em + adding quotes and SA's (sorry that they are that lame)!!:oops:

lejupielāde (2).png
" Did you even wonder who I used to be?!" (reference from "Mirror Gem" / Lapis Lazuli debut look themed skin)
SA - Water shift
SA1 - Upon her death, 20% chance to inflict opponent with 3 random debuffs that stay permanent upon hit.
SA2 - Gains 3 stacks regeneration below 50% health and inflicts 3 stacks of bleed to opponent after expiration.

lejupielāde (14).png
"Now, I get to understand everything" (reference from "Volleyball" / Mega pearl themed skin)
SA - Unspoken truth
SA1 - While away from opponent, gains Precision and Enrage for 15/20 seconds
SA2 - Upon hit inflicts opponent with Slow for 15/20 seconds, gets permanent if the opponent doesn't inflict Critical damage in 10/15/20 seconds

lejupielāde (3).png
"I don't know what art is, but this is the best art I've ever seen!" (reference from "Bluebird" / Bluebird themed skin)
SA - Infernal jokes
SA1 - Far range attacks have 20% chance to inflict Stun and Curse for 20 seconds
SA2 - Close range attacks have 20% chance to apply 2 stacks of Regeneration and Enrage if above 50% health

lejupielāde (16).png
"Oh, what's this?" (reference from "Steven Universe: The Movie" / Garnet cotton candy look themed skin)
SA - Cotton love
SA1 - Being far away from opponent gains 3 stacks of Haste for 10 seconds
SA2 - Has 25% chance to gain Unflinching upon Critical hit

lejupielāde.png
"I knew it. I knew I couldn't be the only one!" (reference from "Together alone" / Lemon jade themed skin)
SA - Innocent minds
SA1 - Inflicts 2 stacks of Inverse polarity and Hex for 25 seconds if inflicted with Bleed or Stun
SA2 - 10% chance of gaining 5 stacks of Barrier and Final stand if below 10% health